CHERY QQ Front Shock Absorber
Shock Absorbers How They Work A shock absorber is designed to smooth out a sudden shock impulse and dissipate kinetic energy. Shock absorbers are an important part of a vehicle’s suspension. In a vehicle, it will reduce the effect of traveling over any rough ground. If there were no shock...
Shock Absorbers How They Work
A shock absorber is designed to smooth out a sudden shock impulse and dissipate kinetic energy. Shock absorbers are an important part of a vehicle’s suspension.
In a vehicle, it will reduce the effect of traveling over any rough ground. If there were no shock absorbers, the vehicle would just have a very bouncy ride, as energy is stored in the springs and then released to the vehicle. This could possibly exceed the allowed range of suspension movement.
• To control excessive suspension movement without shock absorption, it will require stiffer springs. This then would give a harsh ride.
• Shock absorbers allow the use of soft springs, and at the same time it controls the rate of suspension movement in response to any bumps.
They also, with hysteresis in the tire itself, damp the motion of the unsprung weight up and down on the springiness of the tire. Since the tire is not as soft as the springs, to get effective wheel bounce, damping may require stuffer shocks than what would be ideal for the vehicle motion alone.
Pneumatic and hydraulic shock absorbers often take the form of a cylinder with a sliding piston inside. Here the cylinder must be filled with a viscous fluid, which is either hydraulic fluid or air. This fluid filled piston or cylinder combustion is then a dashpot (mechanical device or damper that resists motion via viscous friction).
Spring based shock absorbers often use coil springs or leaf springs, torsion bars can be used in torsional shocks as well. Ideal springs alone, are not shock absorbers as springs only store, they do not dissipate or absorb energy. Vehicles mostly use springs or torsion bars as well as hydraulic shock absorbers. In this combination the shock absorbers or the shocks (as we know them) is reversed specifically for the hydraulic piston that absorbs and dissipates vibration.
There are many different types of shock absorbers and some commonly used approaches to shock absorption:
• Hysteresis – the compression of rubber disks, bending of steel springs or the twisting of torsion bars.
• Dry friction – used in wheel brakes, but using disks that are made of leather, at the pivot of a lever, with friction that is forced by springs. It was used in earlier vehicles and is now considered obsolete. There was an advantage to this system, as the degree of damping could easily be adjusted by tightening or loosening the screw clamping the disks, and it could easily be rebuilt with hand tools. The disadvantage is that the damping force tends to not increase with the speed of the vertical motion.
• Fluid friction – this is the flow of fluid through a narrow opening, the hydraulics. This constitutes the vast majority of automotive shock absorbers. An advantage of this type is that by using special internal valuing the absorber can be made very soft to compression. This then allows a soft response to a bump. Then quite it is quite stiff extension, which is the vehicle response to energy stored in the springs.
Specialized shock absorbers for racing purposes can allow the front end of a dragster to rise with a little resistance under acceleration, then it strongly resists letting it settle, thereby maintaining a desirable
rearward weight distribution for enhanced traction. With some shock absorbers you can manually adjust them. Others can be adjusted by remote. But the ultimate control is provided by dynamic valve control via a computer in response to the sensors. This then gives a smooth ride and a firm suspension when it needed.
• Compression of a gas – for example pneumatic shock absorbers. These can act like springs as the air pressure builds to resist the force on it. Once the air pressure reaches the necessary maximum, air dashpots will then act.
• Magnetic effects – many hybrid automobiles now days have regenerative braking. This uses a reversed electric motor to dampen and eventually stop the motion of the vehicle.
• Inertial resistance to acceleration – some vehicles have an additional pair of rear shock absorbers that damp wheel bounce with no external moving parts. The energy is absorbed by hydraulic fluid friction, but the operation all depends on the inertia of an internal weight.
• Composite hydropneumatic devices – these combine in a single device spring that allows ride height adjustment or control.
1, The weld: Use of robot welding, equipped with Matsushita automatic welding machine and 1.5MM wire, to ensure consistency 、aesthetics of welding, welding depth of 1.5mm, pull force ≥ 45KN.
2, NOK oil seal: Use of Japan NOK oil seal, NOK oil seal is the industry's highest quality oil seal, the use of natural high-quality (NBR) production, effectively suppress the shock absorber oil leak, abnormal sound; tolerance temperature -45 ℃ -120 ℃ , Inflatable pressure reached 3MPa
3，Connecting rod: Degree of finish ≤ 0.05, chrome layer thickness ≥0.02, quenching depth 1-1.5, quenching hardness Rockwell HRC50-55; chrome layer Vickers hardness HV900-HV1300, piston end beating ≤ 0.03, micro-crack evenly distributed
4, Electrophoretic paint: Use of electrophoretic coating, film thickness 0.04-0.06, salt spray test ≥ 480 hours, the appearance of high finish, without any dead ends.
Type: Shock Absorber
●Spring Type: Coil Spring
●Spring Material: Steel
●Shock Absorber Type: Gas-Filled
●Position: Front and rear
●Size: OEM Standard
●Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
●Warranty: 1 year
●Material: Rubber, Steel
●Color: Black or as your request
●PAYMENT: T/T, Paypal, Western Union, etc.
1)All weather fluid
2) Hard chromed piston rod reduces friction
3) Seamless cylinder reduces possibility of splitting
4) High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
5)Quality contral system certified by ISO/TS16949
1,High quality: Quality is first, in our company it is not allowed to achieve low price by decreasing the quality.
2,Low Price: We have mature production technology and almost 20 years auto spare parts-exporting experience, so we have competitive price.
3 Sample: Free samples for your evaluation on condition.
Packaging & Delivery
Neutral Package: One piece in one bag, one piece in one carton box, 4-6 pieces in one carton, One 40'HQ container could load about 1200pcs.
Print Package: could be made and used by your own designed package.
Delivery Detail:45 days upon receipt of 30% deposit payment
Q1. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q2. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q3: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.